Rafael Nadal will win his first US Open this year. Here's why.
1. He is fit and strong and hitting the ball with more pace and spin than anyone in the game.
2. He wants this title badly. He is very motivated.
3. He has improved his serve and his slice. So he has more variety in his game than ever.
4. He is peaking at the right time and has won all is matches easily.
5. Novak Djokovich is a fine player, but he just had a very tough match against Federer. He may be low on energy and stamina.
For more tennis tips, go to www.stayinthezone.com