There were a number of factors which caused the New York Giants to have a bad season.
1. They had injuries to some key players.
2. They could not rush opposing quarterbacks.
3. They could not run the ball effectively.
4. There appear to be some conflicts between players and coaches.
5. The team lacked enthusiasm in many games.
I think there will be a lot of personnel changes at the start of next season.
My colleague and friend, Carlton Chin and I are writing a book on the psychology of winning in sports. This is my fourth or fifth book and it is