1. He is serving great.
2. He is very motivated.
3. He has added a slice an excellent slice to his aresenal.
4. He is peaking at the right time.
5. He is injury free.
6. He has dominated everyone he has played.
7. He seems to want to all the US open to his record.
8. The grand slam is giving him extra motivation.
9. Djokovich can beat him, expecially on a hard surface, but he had a tough match yesterday and has to be a little tired and beaten up. He may also have peaked yesterday and may be emotionally depleted from that match.
For more tennis tips, sports psychology programs, help for parents, coaches and top athletes go to www.StayInTheZone.com