Jay P. Granat, Ph.D.
Since I have coached many top golfers on their mental game, I love watching The Masters.
1. The scenery is gorgeous.
2. There is always some drama.
3. There are always some surprises.
4. The tradition including The Green Jacket Ritual, The Cabin and the tee off ceremony are always enjoyable.
5. Jim Nance deep voice seems to fit in with the serene, but sometimes tense atmosphere.
6. Nick Faldo does a great job of giving the viewer insight into the game and the complexities of this course.
7. CBS limits the number of commercials they air during this event.