How To Bowl In The Zone With Sport Psychology And Self-Hypnosis.
PLUS Free Book – Get Into The Zone In Just One Minute: 21 Ways To Improve Your Performance.
- Do you choke under tournament pressure?
- Are you losing to bowlers you should beat?
- Are open frames and splits killing your score?
- Would you like to add two or three marks to your game?
- Want your average to jump by 39 pins?
- What should your mind and your body do when you get ready to bowl?
- Are you sick of blowing matches in the ninth or tenth frame?
- Would you like to be calm, focused and confident when you step on the lanes?
You have taken bowling lessons, but you are still not bowling to your potential.
You love the game, but you are really frustrated. You are angry with yourself for not bowling the way you know you can. You are not performing to your potential. You can’t seem to relax when and focus when you are on the lanes.
Well now there is a simple program to help you bowl like a champ when the pressure is on and add pins and marks to your game.
A Program Designed For Bowlers of all ages.
This two CD program will show you how to master the mental part of bowling. You will learn how to get into the zone and stay there. These techniques are used by professional bowlers, league bowlers, high school bowlers and college bowlers. This program solves all the typical psychological issues which bowlers face when they compete for trophies or for prize money.
Each chapter is short, simple and easy to follow. Most chapters are less than six minutes long.
- What is the zone?
- How to use this program to add pins to your score
- How to increase your self-confidence
- How to bowl with surgeon like accuracy
- Some simple ways to relax on and off the lanes
- Cross training for bowlers
- How to bowl your perfect game
- How to clear your mind
- How to find your timing and rhythm
- How to avoid open frames
- How to tie your bowling shoes and get ready to bowl
- How to learn something useful from all your frames and games
- How to manage anger and frustration
- How to be flexible and find your line
- How to be resilient
- How to bowl like a champion
- How to discover the champion bowler within you
- A new way to think about your mind
- How to bowl like a warrior
Who Developed This Program for Bowlers?
Jay P. Granat, Ph.D. is a Psychotherapist and the Founder of www.StayInTheZone.com. He has coached top athletes in virtually every sport from around the world. Dr. Granat has written several books on sport psychology and has developed a half a dozen programs to help people perform better. He has appeared on Good Morning America, The BBC, The CBC and ESPN. He has been featured in The New York Times, and Tennis Magazine. Golf Digest named him one of America’s Top Ten Mental Gurus. Recently, Olympic athletes and coaches from Japan came to America to learn his methods. Dr. Granat’s students included an Olympic Gold Medalist and an Olympic Bronze medalist. He is also featured in a documentary film on long distance running. He writes a weekly column for four New Jersey newspapers and his now a guest columnist for New York Family Sports. Google him or go to www.Yahoo.com to learn more about his background and his expertise. Visit his blog www.stayinthezone.com/blog or go to to learn about his other products and books. Read what other parents, coaches and athletes have to say about him at www.StayInTheZone.com
Talk To Dr. Granat Anytime
You can reach out to Dr. Granat with any questions anytime. Call him at 888 580 ZONE or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org So, when you get this program or any of his programs, you also get another coach or consultant who wants to help you and your child.
When You Buy the Bowling CDs, You Get Your Own Mental Toughness and Peak Performance Bowling Coach.
The Bowl In The Zone Program Comes with a Free Book! Get Into The Zone In Just One Minute: 21 Ways To Improve Your Performance. This book will show you exactly what you need to do to get mentally ready to bowl before you step on the lane and put your fingers in your ball. It’s a twenty dollar value and its yours free with when you get the Bowl In The Zone Two CD Twenty Chapter Program.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE