21 Creative Ways to Conquer Stress & 18 Simple Ways to Relax with Self-Hypnosis, Meditation & Visualization
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Are you feeling anxious, exhausted and overwhelmed by your work, your home life and your family life?
- Do you have some of the medical symptoms of stress?
- Do you find yourself worrying much of the time?
- Are you suffering from panic attacks?
- Is stress causing you to smoke, eat too much and drink too much?
- Would you like to learn how to take control of your thoughts and your feelings without having to rely solely on medication?
- Would you like your children to learn how to calm down and handle their stress more effectively?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this program can be very helpful and very valuable to you and to your family. It’s easy to follow and it can help you to feel better in a short period of time.
Table of Contents
- CD I
- Introduction – How To Use Your Inner Coach – How To Reduce Anxiety And Tension – The Other Side Of Stress – Slowing Down Your Life To Minimize Stress – How To Breathe To Reduce Stress And Boost Your Confidence – Music And Stress Management – Build Your Self-Confidence And Improve Your Ability To Handle Stress – How To Recover From A Loss, Setback Or Disappointment
- CD II
- How To Get A Good Night’s Sleep – How To Live In The Here And Now – How To Be An Adventurous And Courageous Risk Taker – How To Resolve Conflict And Make Wise Decisions – How To Mange Anger And Frustration Without Stress – How To Cope Gracefully With Life’s Stressors – How To Remain Optimistic – How To Overcome Life’s Obstacles And Challenges – How To Discover True Meaning In Your Life – A New Way To Think About Enjoying Every Day Of Your Life
- CD III
- A Simple Way To Relax Anywhere, Anytime or Anyplace – 20 Simple, Creative And Effective Ways To Conquer Stress
*Note: Do Not Play These CDs While Driving A Car
About the Author
Jay P. Granat, Ph.D is a Psychotherapist with twenty three years of clinical experience. He is past Vice President of The New York Society For Ericksonian Psychotherapy And Hypnosis. A former university professor, he has written many journal articles and lectured extensively on stress management and performance enhancement. He has developed many self-help video and audio programs. Dr. Granat writes a weekly column for three newspapers. He received his Ph.D. and M.A. from The Unviersity Of Michigan. He is also a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a member of The American Psychological Association and The American Counseling Association. Dr. Granat welcomes your feedback and questions. He can be reached at (201) 342-3663 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE