- Would you like to perform to your fullest potential at work or at play?
- Do you choke when the pressure is really on?
- Are you a competitive athlete who is tired of losing to players you should beat?
- Are you a student-athlete who is trying to earn a scholarship?
- Are you a coach trying to motivate your players?
- Are you a salesperson who would like to sell more?
- Are you a manager who wants to help your staff to be more effective?
- Are you a professional trader who wants to cut your losses and increase your profits?
- Can you benefit from training your mind to relax, tune out distractions and focus on just one thing?
- Would you like to build your self-confidence so you can be more successful in all aspects of your life?
- Would you like to learn the same hypnotic techniques which world class athletes have used to get in the zone and stay in the zone?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you should love this two volume, twenty chapter, compact disc program.
Table of Contents
- What Is The Zone?
- How To Use This Program
- How To Breathe Like A Champion
- Four Simple Ways To Relax And Hypnotize Yourself
- How To Tune Out Distractions Stay Focused
- How To Stay In The “Here And Now”
- How To Develop Surgeon-Like Accuracy
- How To Recreate Your Perfect Performance
- How To Listen To Your Inner Coach
- How To Perform Like A Champion
- How To Feel Like The “King Of Your World”
- How To Become An Adventurous Creative Risk-Taker
- How To Be Resilient And Bounce Back From A Setback
- How To Learn From All Your Performances
- How To Manage Anger And Frustration
- How To Never Get Stubborn Again
- How To Stay Positive And Eliminate Negative Thoughts
- Slow Motion Training
- A New Way To Think About Your Mind
- A Universal Hypnotic Trance For Athletes
*Note: Do Not Play These CDs While Driving A Car
About the Author
Dr. Jay P. Granat is a psychotherapist with 21 years of clinical experience. He has coached thousands of golfers, tennis players, baseball players, basketball players, martial artists, bowlers, fencers, football players, boxers and figure skaters. His clients have included professional athletes, student-athletes, doctors, lawyers, salespeople, traders and some America’s largest corporations. The founder of www.StayInTheZone.com and www.SingleDigitHandicap.com, Granat has written several books and has lectured extensively on performance enhancement. He is Past Vice-President of the New York Society for Ericksonian Psychotherapy and Hypnosis and a university professor.
Recent Testimonial, See Others At www.StayInTheZone.com
Dr. Granat,During my son’s Sophmore year of high school I wrote you explaining that he is a talented basketball player with no confidence. He would not shoot the ball and looked to get rid of the ball as fast as possible when he had it. He began listening to your CDs regularly at bedtime, I wasn’t sure it would help but it couldn’t hurt. My son is now a Senior and was just name MVP of a large tournament that his team won. Through the first 6 games of the season he is leading his team in nearly every area. Coaches and parents have commented to me what a difference they have seen in his confidence.Thank You,
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE